Social Icons

My "Momfessionals"


I'm linking up with Andrea (two days late) to confess my mom sins. These are my momfessionals. #FatherForgiveMe

1. Most times when the boys ask for a treat after supper I tell them no -- then sneak one for myself when they're not looking.

2. Sometimes I tell the boys Tenley needs her space, when really its me, so they back off and give me some alone time to snuggle with the baby.

3. There are days when I pretend I don't hear Tate when he wakes up from his nap so I can get 5 extra minutes of peace and quiet.

4. I cruise Facebook while Brennan reads his homework books to me, pretending to be listening.

5. I zone out during Aiden's super long recounts about what awesome thing he did while playing games on his tablet.  I couldn't care less about Clash of Clans or Minecraft, plus I have no clue what in the heck he is talking about!

6. I encourage the boys to clean their plates while dumping some of my meal in the trash every night.

I have a million more that I probably shouldn't share or you'll think I'm an awful mom so I'll just leave it at that. :)


3 comments:

  1. I do all the above too. Your the parent so you earned those snacking rights...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure I do all oc the above as well. Except the baby part. No babies here to snuggle. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, these are NOT confessions! This is called smart! Ha! All us moms know you gotta do what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete