Can I tell you a secret?
- I hate 'Throwback Thursday'. I don't want to see your old pictures, I just don't care. Sorrynotsorry. I avoid IG on Thursday's, it just isn't worth being irritated over.
- This is the first year in a very very VERY long time that I've been itching to put my Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving. If we weren't hosting Andy's family for Thanksgiving I just might have given in to my whim. But instead I'm respecting the bird (also, I'd be sick of seeing the 'clutter' a week or two before Christmas and be joensing to take it all down early).
- I used to hate MMA/UFC fighting, it was so gross and violent and just awful to watch. And then, out of nowhere, I started liking it. What?!? That is so not me - I'm a girly girl! I watched it just last weekend when Andy was gone to an away game with his buddies for the weekend. Here I was, all by myself, watching MMA fighting. Bizarre.
- I started drinking pop again after almost a year without it. #loser And when did I start? After I got pregnant this time. To my defense, I didn't know I was pregnant, but once I found out I was I didn't stop drinking it. So dumb. And now I'm addicted again. I need to stop. Again.
- I gained 10lbs while pregnant. Want to know how I gained 10lbs? By eating all the crap I could get my hands on! In the first few weeks I gained 5lbs because I was starving all.the.time. I'd eat a meal and be starving, stomach growling, an hour later. After that passed I would grab a sweet snack in between meals. Baby liked sweets. So now I need to curb that, too. What a pain. And the whole time I was gaining I thought "no biggie, I'll be breastfeeding this baby, too, so the weight will fall off again." And now look, no baby to nurse so the weight won't be just 'falling off'. It's going to suck trying to lose these 10lbs, and then to lose another 15 like I wanted to do before getting pregnant.
- It just dawned on me this year how dumb it is that the Elf on the Shelf does mischievous things around the house when the whole point of that little guy is to keep kids from being naughty. Seriously, how silly is that? So this year our Elf will not be making messes and not being wrapping toilets and he will only be doing good and nice things.