These things have been on my mind so thought I’d share them with you.
Why is it that…
- in the fall 40 degrees hits and we’re wearing winter coats, scarves, hats and mittens, but 40 degrees hits in the spring and we’re walking around outside in short sleeves?
- people care so much about what other people do or say? Examples: Beyoncé either lip syncing or not lip syncing, Prince Harry comparing fighting in Afghanistan to playing a video game (come on, Folks, it’s a coping mechanism), Mama Laughlin using paper plates to eat off, Skinny Meg working out at the gym at night instead of being home every night. I could go on and on. I honestly don’t know why other people feel the need to have an opinion about what everyone else does! People in glass houses…. well, you know the rest. It’s best to mind your own business.
- at 32 years old I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up?
- when you move to a small town you aren’t welcomed with open arms and people join arms like Red Rover and don’t ask you to come over? Wouldn’t you want your friend circle to grow? Duh.
- it hurt my feelings that I lost a follower on this blog?
- you can have two pregnancies that are practically identical, then you get pregnant with your third and it’s so different from the other two?
- I can never come up with good supper ideas anymore?
- most kids are picky eaters but I got one who will eat anything? Aiden used to eat raw onion when I would dice it up for recipes. How crazy is that? I think he was 2 when he started that. Weird.
- I don’t know how to decorate my house? I wish I had that touch. Instead I sit here looking at my shelves thinking how cluttered and crappy they look.
Welp, that about does it.
Don’t forget that 2 weeks from today I’m hosting a linkup for Valentine’s Day!
Will one of you lovelies please try out my code above and let me know if it doesn’t work? Thanks!
Today I am 19 weeks. Brennan asked me what we should call the baby the other night. I asked him what he thought we should name it. He said “I think, if it’s a boy, we should call him Mario Brothers.” He said it exactly like that. Then I asked what if it’s a girl? He said “We should call her a princess.” Aww, that boy melts my heart. Next Thursday is my ultrasound, can’t wait to share!
Have a great Thursday!