Happy Friday! So glad it was a short week, I’m looking forward to another great weekend. I have another cousin getting married and we are going to do our cemetery hopping that we had to cancel last weekend.
What are your fun plans?
Two lovely ladies were kind enough to nominate me for a Liebster award. I have answered their questions below.
1. What is your current long term goal? My current long term goal is to buy between 10 and 20 acres and build a house on it. If we didn’t have to live in this county we’d have our little piece of heaven already, but since we have to live here we have a small area to look for a piece of land in (Requirements: in our current school district, and in this county – we are on the edge of the county so only have a thin,narrow swath to look in). Who knows when this goal will come to be. Might be more of a dream at this point.
2. What is your favorite food to eat? Pizza, hands down! I love pizza!!! I could eat pizza every single day! Every restaurant makes it differently, which makes it seem like you are eating something different, not just pizza. My most favorite pizza is Pagliai's, second favorite is probably the Flying Tomato at Wig and Pen. Then Dino’s and George’s are tied for third.
3. Where do you spend most of your money? At restaurants. We eat out entirely too much. I wish I spent most of my money on clothes. Should I say on my boys? Whoops, failed that mommy test!
5. What keeps you interested in blogging? The friendships I have made. I look so forward to chatting with my girl friends every day. If it wasn’t for them I’d have gone bonkers long ago! I need the adult interaction during the day when it’s just me and the kiddos.
6. What is your favorite outdoor activity? I love playing in my flower beds and garden. I also love to get on my mower and mow the yard. So I guess the short answer is ‘gardening’. I also love sitting around a campfire while hanging with friends and laughing and having a good time.
7. Do you workout? If so, what is your current routine? Yes, I workout. I am currently finishing up C25K (have 2 more days to go!!!). After that my plan is to run 3-4 days per week, and on the other 2 days (1 day for rest) I will do some Pinterest workout I have pinned. (Find me HERE on Pinterest)
8. Do you have a big family or a small family? Both. My immediate family consists of my parents, my sister and me. My extended family is VERY big. We are Catholic, so the generation before my mom all had 5 or more kids, so as that trickled down it created a very big family!
9. What is your favorite HEALTHY snack? I don’t snack like I should. If I do have a snack it’s usually a Nature Valley Granola Thin Dark Chocolate, only 80 calories.
10. What is your favorite online shopping site? I don’t do much online shopping, but it seems like when I do I go to Amazon.
11. Are looks really that important? Honestly. Are we talking in regards to dating someone? If so, a first impression goes a long way, which translated means looks matter. However, someone can become much more attractive if they have a great personality and a sense of humor.
1. What is you dream job? Are you doing it now? Growing up there were a few things I always wanted to do. 1 – work in a bank (check), 2 – be a hair stylist (check), 3 – be a SAHM (check), and 4 – work at Seiferts and be an artist (not yet, but there’s still time). Basically, I’m saying I have done all of the things I really wanted to do in my life, not sure if any of them were my dream job, but they were all jobs I’ve dreamed of doing. I have liked them all, maybe loved them all at times, and would be fine doing any of them again. NOW, what is my DREAM job??? I have no idea!!!
2. Have you ever tried escargot? Nope, and don’t plan to either!
3. Are you a picky eater? Used to be, until about the age of 26! Now I am much more daring (if adding onions to things could be considered to be ‘more daring’). I still cannot bring myself to eat much fruit, I’m working on that.
5 How many do you want? Oops, answered this one in the one above.
6. What is your favorite thing to do? Spend time with Andy. Aside from that, I love to read, garden, and scrapbook/make cards.
7. What is your sign? (pssst....I'm an aries!) Pisces!
8. Who is your man/woman crush? JOHN EFFING SLATTERY!!!! Hot hot HOTT!
9. If you had to stop blogging tomorrow, what would you want your followers to know?? That I am so thankful for all they did to help me through the darkest days of my life.
10. Do you have an annoying laugh? (Some say I do because I snort!) Yes, I do. It’s loud and boisterous and obnoxious. I can’t help it! It is what it is.
11. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people who clearly know who I am walk right past me and don’t say hi or even give a courtesy smile. This small town is full of those people. I smile at and say hi to everyone, even people I don’t know, and it doesn’t kill me so I know it won’t kill those other people. Just say hi, dammit!! Oh, and bad drivers. They really tick me off!
Thanks to Erica and Sami for nominating me! I had fun answering their questions.
Happy weekend to all!