Social Icons

Birthday Cards

I love to scrap book, although I don't do it often enough and the pictures are stacking up.  But I started with making cards.  When we were first married my sister and I joined a card club that met once a month.  We made 10 cards for $10, the Stampin' Up sales rep brought all the supplies and had everything we needed to make these cards.  It was a lot of fun and nice for the 2 of us to have something to do together every month. 

I don't make cards for every occasion, but because I now have the space to leave out my scrapping supplies it's easier for me to sneak downstairs and put something together, which I love.  So yesterday I made 2 cards, one for my niece's 3rd birthday and one for my sister's birthday.  I have to admit, I have little imagination when it comes to thinking of designs by myself, so I 'scrap lift' my ideas.  I usually modify them just a bit to suit my needs, but they give me a taking off point.  So my niece's card I did on my own, my sister's I scrap lifted.  You can tell the difference. ;)  The last card I'm showing is for my Brennie Boy's birthday.  I did that one on my own but I like how it turned out. 




Have a great weekend!  See you here Monday.
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!