Social Icons

Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows...

The title of this post has nothing to do with anything I'm talking about today, but I just love that song and it popped in my head so that's what you get. :)

Tomorrow is my last day of Level 2 with Jillian's 30 Day Shred.  I'm ready to move on from this level, I'm getting bored with it.  I can say that I am noticing some small differences in my shape!  My butt doesn't seem as big! :)  Gotta love that.  Monday I'll start Level 3 (heaven help me!), which means I'll be graduating from Jillian Thurs of the next week (10 days at each level, I take Sunday's off).  What's next for me?  ZUMBA!!!  I ordered Zumba for the wii last weekend and it came today!  I'm really excited to see what the hype is all about, and if it does anything for me.  My plan is to do Zumba M-W-F and a Pilates video I have T-Th-S.  That way I'm still getting cardio, abs and strength.  In addition to that it'll be spring, which means more activity outside, not as much sitting like I do during the winter.  So in less than 2 weeks I'll measure myself again and see what Jillian did for me.

What are your plans for the weekend?  Andy is planning on studying for his PE all day tomorrow and part of Sunday.  Aiden is having 2 buddies over for a couple of hours tomorrow morning, his first time having friends over!  He doesn't seem all that excited, not sure if it's a boy thing or what.  When I was having friends over I couldn't contain myself!  Bren and I are going to try to stay out of their hair as much as possible.  Tomorrow night we're going to have some adult time and meet a really good friend of ours and his girlfriend for supper.  The boys are going to stay at Andy's folks' house overnight, which means no curfew!  Ha, that doesn't matter to me.  I will still want to be home and in bed by 10.  This ol' girl can't handle those late nights!  Sunday will be a relaxing day I hope.  Watch some Nascar, maybe catch a nap, and have Andy till up my garden!  Whoops, threw a job in there.  Oh well, that's always fun to do in the spring.  With these high, unusual temps we've been having I'm anxious to get things going.  But I know to hold off planting anything, in our neck of the woods we could have snow in April still. 

Have a great weekend!
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!