Social Icons

First Day of Kindergarten

Dear Grandma,

Today Aiden started Kindergarten.  :(  The sad face is for me.  I was ready for Aiden to be around kids again (he's been so bored this summer) but you know how emotional I am, I can't stand the thought of me or the boys growing up so this huge milestone was a doozie!  But, he was so excited this mornng (and for the entire summer) that it didn't take me long to get past the crying and think about all the fun he is having. 


Brennan has had a great time by himself today -- he hasn't had to share one single thing, not even me!  No fighting, no "Mom! Brennan took my toy!", no hollering to stop running in the house.  It's been fairly quiet around here, I think I like it.  Shhh, don't tell anyone!  Honestly, that makes me feel very guilty.  But I guess I could look at it like Aiden is having this great adventure that we don't get to go on with him so we shouldn't have to sit at home and be sad, lonely and miserable.  So we'll contine to have fun, just me and Brennan, and do fun things with Aiden on the weekends to spoil him then.

Better take Brennan to use the potty before we go get Aiden. 
Love,
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!