Social Icons

Happy April Fools Day!

Have you been pranked yet today?  I don’t do April Fool’s jokes, I am not that creative.

How was your Easter?  Ours was a bit chilly and the McGuire Family Egg Hunt Extravaganza was a wet and cold one this year.  Because of that, no pictures! Sorry.  It was pretty boring anyway.  When the kids get older than 5 it’s just not that cute anymore.  The boys still ended up with a ton of candy. Luckily Brennan set down his sack of candy from yesterday’s candy hunt so we didn’t bring home very much candy from that one. 

A couple of pics:

2013-03-30_16-07-03_3002013-03-30_16-07-19_184

I am so tired of not having my camera, these phone pics kind of suck.

Ok, a lame, boring post today but that’s all I can give you right now.  Have a great week!

Erin

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about pictures. I am getting so bad about taking pictures. I barely took any. But, our weather was amazing! Brady and Todd both wore shorts! We didn't buy Molly's dress until Saturday night and I learned a valuable lesson... There is a difference between 5T and 5... Let's just say she has a new extra long shirt. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter would be a whole lot cooler if we got a day off from work. As it is, it's just "Sacrifice your Sunday to family" day. Oh, and the Jesus thing. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the boys had fun! Get yourself a good camera girlly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the above 5 thing! So true!

    ReplyDelete