Social Icons

FTF Link Up

Hey all!  Hippity happy Tuesday!  I’m linking up with Halie for First Things First today.  Join in on the fun!

First Things First

1. First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery

This is something I dream about whenever the Power Ball jackpot gets up there.  Oh, the things I would buy with that money!  I don’t know the first thing I would do or buy, but some things I would do is:

  • pay off our mortgage and car
  • put away enough money for my kid’s college
  • put away money for my nieces and nephew’s college
  • give my sister and Andy’s brother money to pay off some of their debts
  • buy my church’s school (an my K-6th alma mater) a new boiler because they are in desperate need of one
  • donate money to my kids’ school
  • buy kick butt season tickets to the Iowa Football and Men’s Basketball games
  • donate to a few charities

Then we would go to Bora Bora and stay in one of those huts over the water because it is a dream of ours to do that someday.

That’s just a start but those are always the first things I think of when I dream about it.

2. First person you call when you get amazing news

If it’s not my husband, than it’s my parents. 


3. First thing you do when you've had a bad day

Beg my husband to bring me home a Mt Dew.

Seriously, that’s what I do if I’ve had a bad day!  I’m a drinker, but not an alcoholic!  Then I cry or call him and bi%ch about it, depending on which kind of bad it was.  Luckily he has some magic potion in his touch and him hugging me and holding me makes it all seem better.  I love that guy!

Don’t forget to link up with Jodi, Alicia and me on Thursday for the “Celebrate Your True Beauty” link up.  All you have to do is list 3 things about yourself that are beautiful (2 things about your physical beauty, 1 about your inner beauty). Give yourself some credit and brag about how beautiful you are!  I know, this can be challenging for most women to say they find something about themselves beautiful – I am having a hard time with this!  But I think it’s good for a woman to be a little vain once in a while, so let ‘er rip!

See you back here tomorrow!

Erin

7 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! I do the same thing! beg the Hubs to bring me a soda! Drinkers for life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I soooo want to stay in one of those fancy huts in Bora Bora! Looks amaaaaazing! Glad you joined in and linked up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for the link-up on Thursday! It'll definitely be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you changed your pic on your profile thing :)

    you are so unselfish its ridiculous, how could anyone not love you??

    Will you take me with you on your dream vaca?? I would LOVE to do that!

    I love you answer to a bad day you and I are too much alike lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking you giving all your money away to help people..What a sweetie you are! I wanna go to Bora Bora with you... OK it's a date!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yu are so kind!! You want to hel so many, I love you! And, I love that you want to go to Bra Bora too!
    We were meant to be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a giver! I don't know what I would do with the money. I know I would pay buy my mom a house and quit her job for her. I would give money to cancer research, and for women shelters. I would travel a lot. Get season tickets to all stl sports and nd sports.

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete