Social Icons

Purse Party

Hiyo!  It’s Thursday!  Today is my mom’s birthday (Happy Birthday, Mom!).  She doesn’t read or even know about my blog so she won’t get that message.  Instead Baby Aspen and I are going to town to meet her, my dad, my gma and some aunts for lunch.  And tomorrow night we are meeting her, my dad and my sister’s family for supper. That’s where Nicole (my sister) and I will give our mom her gift from us – a day trip/tour of local wineries.  We each got her a bottle of wine from the main winery we are going to as our way of letting her know our plans.  It’s sure to be a fun, crazy, laughter-filled day!  We are going April 20th, there will be a post about the craziness that following Monday!

Now for the Purse Link Up with Miss Melly and Erin.

I apologize for the messy hair, it looks terrible on here!  But at least I had makeup on so hopefully won’t scare too many of you away!

Go link up with Mel and Erin, lets see what goodies you stash in your purse!

Have a great Thursday!

Erin

13 comments:

  1. Lil man is so stinkin cute! I LOVE that purse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for purse link ups I forgot to do! LOL and happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you officially have my favorite purse of this link-up... that is SO stinking cute! Definitely going to check at Kohl's next time I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooooove your new purse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your momma! What a fun gift that you are getting her.

    I was watching your vlog and realized that I needed to take my medicine when you pulled out your pill bottle! LOL!

    Love the extra addition at the end.

    have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your mom what a great idea for her!
    THat bag is SOOO cute! I need a spring bag so badly!

    That pen holder may just be the best invention ever, I want one now haha

    GOtta represent the hawks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the perfect spring bag -- I love it! :)

    -- Emily @ runninglikeamother.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute purse! and super cute boy :)

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great birthday idea for your mom! I love that purse - too cute!I need a pen case - I always lose them in my purse or I don't have one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your purse is soooo cute and perfect for spring! I love the wallet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to,your mama!!
    I'm so glad you did a vlog! You're awesome, and I have total hair envy!!
    I love your bag, the size, the color, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clearly, I'm in need of a new purse, if only to force myself to go through the mess in my current one! Yours is adorable! And that pen holder is a really good idea--it would make an excellent gift, too!

    ReplyDelete