Social Icons

Weekend Rewind

 

Happy Monday to all!  How was your weekend?  We were busy on Saturday, will recap that in a bit.

First I have to say, the death of Stephanie Forrester on The Bold and The Beautiful is going to be the death of me.  This is the saddest few weeks I’ve ever experienced on a soap opera.  There’s always a few days here and there, but this has been every single day, continuously, for the last 2 weeks.  I’m not sure when ‘the big day’ is but I don’t know if I can take it!  It’s making me think about death waaaayyyy too much.  I cry from 12:30 to 1:00 every afternoon.  It’s just too darn sad to say goodbye to someone this way.  In real life or on a soap.  I hope none of you have ever had to experience this.


How are my peeps out on the East Coast?  I’m thinking of you all!  Stay safe!!!


Our Saturday was busy.  Last week we had 2 friends have babies, so Saturday we stopped by to meet Piper (and visit her parents, Jason and Jill).  Oh is she a sweet little darling!  I love love LOVE babies!

We then went on to my cousin’s wedding.  They are big fans of Halloween so their reception was all decked out in spooky Halloween decorations.  It was really fun!  Some people dressed up in costume to celebrate.  Congratulations to Josh and Trista!  I wish you many years of happiness together!

Sunday we stayed home.  A week ago we decided that we were going NOWHERE Sunday, we were going to stay home, lay around in our comfy clothes and watch football all day. I made a bunch of snacky food that we munched on all afternoon and evening and we just laid around.  I even took a short nap!  The only time we left the house was to go out and rake the back yard for 20 minutes.  Otherwise we holed up in the house, and it felt amazing!  It was just what we needed.  A day at home to relax, decompress and just be a family.  Glad we did it.

I hope you all have a wonderful week,

Erin

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for a weekend like that. I am hoping this weekend is "somewhat" like your Sunday. I have a 5K on Saturday night and then Friday and Sunday should be my relaxation days. I am hoping:) Happy Monday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your soaps crack me up!! :) And I am glad oyu had a great Sunday at home-- those are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete