Social Icons

The Runaway Pumpkin

I wanted to share one of our favorite Halloween books with you. If you have littles at your house this is a must get/must read!  It has a fun little rhyme that gets repeated a couple of times and the kids and I belt it out whenever we get to that part.  Without further adieu here’s The Runaway Pumpkin, by Kevin Lewis.

IMG_1337IMG_1338IMG_1339

At our house I put away all holiday books when I put away that holiday’s decorations.  Who wants to read about Rudolph in July?  So I have one more week to read about Buck and Billy Baxter and their baby sister, Lil.  Seriously love this book! 

Another fall favorite is Pumpkin Soup by Helen Cooper. It is a close second on our list of favorite fall books. And this one is not about Halloween so we get extra reading time on it. 

51712OncAEL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

Have a great day!

Erin

2 comments:

  1. My little buckwheat would love this. Thanks for sharing, Erin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Mr. Wes would adore this story. I love seasonal/holiday books - if you know of anymore let me know. Cute.

    ReplyDelete