Social Icons

High Five For Friday

Photobucket

Today I am linking of up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.  Here is my High Five list from this past week.

1.  Bren got his first school pictures back, and they are CA-UTE!  I die, seriously.

IMG_1313

2. I went stamping last night and made some super great cards and one Halloween project.  This is my favorite card, I just love the ‘old’ style of the stamp.  And a bonus, here’s the project (super duper easy folks!).

IMG_1311IMG_1310

3. Aiden continues to do well in school and is still 100% on all of his spelling tests – Yay Buddy!

4. We had a fun play date on Wednesday with some new friends.  Those will help with the monotony of winter.

5. I volunteered at our church’s gift shop this week.  They are all decked out for Fall, love!

2012-09-06_09-56-17_567

There you have it, folks!  I hope you had a great week, too and have an even better weekend!

Love to all,

Erin

2 comments:

  1. Bren is a cutie pie. I love him standing there holding the picture:) And that halloween project - super cute. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bren is such a little stud!

    My friends at work stamp and make the cutest cards-- I wish I was that craft.

    I hope you had a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete