Social Icons

Friday Favorites Vlog

Hey there!  Today I am linking of with Holly and Emily and attempting my first ever Vlog.  (I hate saying that word, it sounds like when you dump out way too thick, almost gelatiney gravy into the trash and it goes “vlog” as it plops out.  Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?  I didn’t think so.)

linkup

Here are the questions I answer in the vlog.

  1. My name
  2. My favorite fast food meal
  3. My favorite video on TRL
  4. If my house caught fire, what is my one favorite material thing I’d save
  5. What is my favorite workout
  6. What is my favorite food in my pantry
  7. What is my favorite gift I was given ever

Okay folks, here goes!

Have a good Friday and GREAT weekend,

Erin

12 comments:

  1. You are the most adorable thing ever. I love my little pony barn and peaches and creme was one of my favorite ponies to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! Thanks for linking up with us, I love that you still have the barn, it might be the coolest gift for a kid ever! I also love this granola thins, they are delicious! I crumble one up in my Greek yogurt in the mornings, yum! Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK love your Ted and blankie! I have a bunny that no longer has fur from back in the day as well! I think its so funny that you mentioned Jillian "all dolled up" in RI30 because in the kick box fast fix she is too but in 30ds she isn't and it's like two different people!

    Way to go on blogging...we are nuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about your vlog! Breakfast fast food - agree! Blanket and ted are adorable, I wish I saved those items from my childhood. SO SUPER HAPPY to hear you save Box Tops - schools need every penny they can get! Cute blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin... you are soooo pretty! For real. And why in the hell didn't Santa make me a pony house!

    Also, please tell me that you saw the movie TED. I about died when you brought out your little bear. You are a funny lady.

    Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did Jillian Ripped in 30 and loved it also. I was sooo sore after I did it!

    I love Ted! It reminds me of the stuffed animal I would save. I have an Alf doll from the old tv show that I got on my first christmas. I just had to throw away my baby blanket this past year because it was just in shreds. :(

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blanket and Ted :) Cute vlog! I'm doing Ripped In 30 now and it is kicking my butt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait. You don't put makeup on to work out? Jk I'm loving your vlog visuals and your blog! I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great vlog!!! Love the my little pony barn and your hair is super pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pony house. I never got anything that cool!

    ReplyDelete