Social Icons

The Love Affair

Dear Grandma,

As Andy always says when Brenner and I are together, "The Love Affair continues."  That little sweet baby and I have something special together, and since I've been working we haven't had much Mommy and Bren time.  Tonight Andy was lucky enough to get 2 tickets given to him for our team's men's basketball game and he took Aiden to it so Brenner and I spent some much needed time together.  We put together 4 puzzles, 2 of them 2 different times.  We had one of Bren's favorites for supper -- scrambled eggs.  We sat and cuddled.  We read a bunch of books.  We cuddled some more.  We sang songs (he loves Puff The Magic Dragon by Peter, Paul and Mary).  We cuddled some more.  I always whisper 'sweet nothings' in his ear and he wraps his little arms around my neck and smacks a big one on me.  Aww, what a lovey little bug.  And so, The Love Affair continues.  And Aiden gets some much needed one on one with Daddy.  (The text I received said Aiden had basically eaten Andy out of money and was totally loving the game and atmosphere and having a blast!)

Love,
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!