Social Icons

The Great Purge

Dear Grandma,

Doesn't it feel so good when you clean out a drawer or a closet or a 'nook' where stuff has collected?  Yesterday we weeded out Andy's clothes and ended up with a really big pile to donate.  Now we have plenty of hangers to hang all our clothes up.  We'll take the pile to Goodwill, they're all in good shape just don't fit anymore or don't suit Andy's style anymore.  I bet in a week or so he tells me he needs more clothes. :)

On a different note, I went down to the basement with Andy yesterday afternoon while he studied and worked on some scrap booking.  It felt so good to get a couple of pages done and to put a bunch into their album that have been waiting for a few finishing touches.  Working on those got my juices flowing again, I'm anxious to get down there tonight and work on another page!

Work is going well, I finally have it all figured out and am blowing through the files.  If I can keep this pace up I'll be done by end of next week.  I have a feeling they're going to ask me to stay on and work on the next phase of this project.  Do you think I could tell them no?  I hate to burn any bridges, you never now what the future will bring.  Guess I'll figure it out if and when they ask.

Have a great night!
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!