Social Icons

Happy Friday!

Hey all!  We made it to the weekend!  Barely.  Sheesh, the last half of this week has been a bit difficult.  Poor Tater, he still wasn’t himself yesterday.  He slept the entire morning, which was great, I figured he needed the extra sleep to get over the rough day before.  Then the afternoon hit and he was a fussy baby.  He would lay on his play mat and be perfectly fine, then he’d start fussing.  I’d feed him, he’d spit up, I’d rub his back, he’d spit up, he’d settle down, then he’d start being fussy again.  He wouldn’t take a solid nap, only doze here and there.  Poor bebe.  And just when we were getting settled into a 7-8 hour stretch of sleep at night those dang shots hit and messed it all up.  Last night he woke up at 9:45, 12:30, 4:00, 5:25 and 7:15.  Ouch.  So far I’m not dragging too bad today, but just wait, I’m sure it’ll hit.  I’m hoping we can get back on our old schedule quickly!

What’s your plans for the weekend?  We are having an Easter meal with Andy’s family Sunday evening.  Wish us luck.  Tate is very needy in the evenings.  He’s not a bad baby, just cluster feeds all evening long building up a full tummy to get good sleep at night.  So, I’ll be hanging out in the basement by myself feeding Tate for most of the night. 

Also this weekend we have the boys’ soccer games Saturday morning, and Saturday afternoon Aiden is going to a buddy’s birthday party at Planet X.  They get to play laser tag for an hour, then play the rest of the games for another 2 hours, then pizza for supper.  He’s going to have so much fun!  Bless the birthday boy’s mom for taking 10 - 7 & 8 year old boys!  She’s a brave, brave lady!  She will have help, don’t worry! She’s not doing it alone!

Sunday morning is church (Aiden’s religion class is in charge this weekend), then the boys have their last class of religion for the year.  Aiden has been preparing to make his First Communion this year, that is May 3. It’s been a busy few months of big events (Tate’s birth, his baptism), Aiden’s First Communion is the last one and I’m ready for it to be here. 

I am so so SO excited!  I am getting a blog makeover!!!  The most amazing Tia from Hands On Pants Off is doing it for me.  I cannot wait to get it up and running so you guys can see just how amazing she is!  Once it’s up and running we’re going to give away a *FREE* blog makeover to one lucky reader, so stay tuned for that later this month!!!

What are your plans for the weekend?  Any big events coming up in your family this year?  How old were your baby’s when they slept through the night?

Talk soon!

Erin

5 comments:

  1. Oh poor Tater Bug and Mommy!!! I feel your pain sister!! I hope today goes better for you both!! Dontch'ya wish you could have a Mt. Dew right about now? Do you hate me for saying that?! I had to!!

    Busy Busy weekend at your house!! Ours too full of bday celebrations!! Whoop!!

    I bought my own blog domain today so a new blog name and design is coming soon! Eeeekkk!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You are busy! I can't wait to see your new blog design. I have been looking around trying to decide what I want to do for my blog design. I am ready for something more professional looking. I am not sure what I want. Plus, I am so indecisive. Which is why I haven't done anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear the shots have been giving you all a run for your money. :(
    Marcus was almost 6 months before he slept through the night. And, that was only because we had to sleep train him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Tate!! Has he been better this weekend? How was Aidens big birthday party? That sounds like so much fun! And how was your Easter dinner? Are you doing more this coming weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your blog make over! How'd the weekend turn out? How is Tate doing now?

    ReplyDelete