Social Icons

Good Answers

Last night when we were settling in for the night I asked Aiden, my 6 yr old, what he thought was the most important thing about being a husband.  Here's our conversation:

Me: "Aiden, what's the most important thing about being a husband?"

Aiden: "Um, to love your kids?"

Me: "That's the most important thing about being a dad.  What about being a husband?" 

Aiden: "To love your wife?"

Me: "That is very important.  What do you think Daddy does really well as a husband?"

Aiden: "He loves you."

Me: "And?"

Aiden: "He gives you hugs and kisses!" (giggle, giggle, giggle!)

I love kids' answers to serious questions.  Aiden is so funny, he's a really fun kid.  I also asked what is important to be as an adult.  "Nice."  Amen!


Happy Friday, y'all!  Have a fun, great, relaxing weekend and I'll see you back here Monday.

Erin, a.k.a. Luckiest Mom In The World!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!