Social Icons

What's On The Menu? Monday - Scrambled Eggs

I know, Scrambled Eggs sounds like a funny recipe to share, but I believe my recipe is the best Scrambled Egg recipe EVER!  They're your normal, run of the mill eggs, but with one twist -- cheese!  So, here's what I do:

Scrambled Eggs A 'La Erin
6 eggs
1/2 c milk
salt and pepper
1 thick slice of Velveeta cheese (1/2" thick??)

I like to use my blender to mix the egg mixture, it makes them so much fluffier.  So, dump everything but the cheese into a blender, blend away for 30 seconds or so, then pour the mixture out into a hot skillet that has about a tablespoon of butter melted in it (medium high heat).  Turn the heat down to medium, then break up the cheese and put it in.  Stir the eggs and cheese until the eggs are cooked and the cheese is melted.  Serve and enjoy!

I'd say, depending on how much you normally eat, this will feed 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 kids.  I always serve mine with toast so I can scoop up a little egg onto my toast and eat it that way.  I hope you give this one a try.

Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!