Social Icons

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day, it's one of my favorite holidays.  Andy asked me today what I love so much about it.  Well, the colors (PINK! FUSCIA! BRIGHT RED!), the hearts, the extra hugs and kisses, and that it means my birthday is only 11 days away!  February is a great month for me, not just because of my birthday and VDay, also because my dad's birthday is this month, and I share my birthday with this Grandma I write these letters to, and it always, always warms up into the 40's at least one day this month, which gives us hope that spring is on it's way.  This year it's been in the 40's half the winter so it doesn't seem so necessary to have that 40 degree day this year.  Anywho, I love February and I love Valentine's Day!

This morning I dragged myself out of bed to make Andy (and the boys) a special breakfast.  I made heart shaped pancakes (panpakes is how Aiden used to say it, it's hard for me to say it the right way now).  They thought it was fun.  I also gave them some fun cards.  Brennan's had a monkey on it and he kept saying "My monkey is talking to me."  Hmm. :) 

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and a happy February!
Love,
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!