Social Icons

Stampin' Good Time

Last night my sister and I went to a Stampin' Up demonstrator's stamping party. We had so much fun! We used to belong to a monthly stamping club but that demonstrator moved away so we had to quite. This new demonstrator has been stamping for years and years and has a ton of awesome ideas! And she does a monthly card making class. We made 6 cards last night, and they are all awesome! And aside from enjoying stamping, Nicole and I just had a good time laughing, talking and catching up while being creative together. Bliss!

IMG_1232

Here’s a picture of the 6 cards we made.  I love how they are all different, they don’t follow a theme (fall, Halloween).  Because Susie has everything cut and measured for you each card only takes 7-10 minutes.

IMG_1233

This one opens really neat.  It has 2 flaps to open (the ‘jar flap’ and the flap with the gingham paper").

IMG_1234

And this wedding one is GORGEOUS!!!  I took a close up so you could see the shimmer we sprayed on it to give it that extra ‘something’.

These have my juices flowing, I’m anxious to get in the basement to my craft room to get creative!

What are you plans for the weekend?  We are tailgating tomorrow, Sunday is our church’s annual Fall Festival.  Busy, busy!

Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!