Social Icons

Fall Top 20

Yesterday I saw a link up on The Inspired Room blog for a month of Fall Nesting Parties.  I thought I’d give the first party a try and list my 20 Little Things I Love About Fall.  So here goes!

  1. The smell of the air
  2. The colors of the leaves
  3. Watching leaves fall
  4. Driving down country roads and seeing bare fields (it changes the whole landscape!)
  5. That it’s cool in the morning, mild during the day, and cool at night
  6. Sitting around a bonfire, under a blanket
  7. Adding another quilt to the beds
  8. The first night I sleep in flannel sheets
  9. Snuggling with the boys in their comfy, squishy, warm jammies
  10. Pumpkin pie!!!
  11. Picking pumpkins at a patch
  12. Decorating the house after a long summer of no holiday decorations
  13. Cooking supper in the house and not on the deck
  14. Changing out the summer clothes for fall clothes
  15. Having our first fire of the year in the fireplace
  16. Football!
  17. Preparing the flower beds and garden for winter
  18. Halloween
  19. Thanksgiving
  20. Anticipating and planning all the events for Christmas

There you have it, 20 little things I love about Fall!  Go check out The Inspired Room blog!

Happy Hump Day, Dear Hearts!

Erin

2 comments:

  1. I love fall too and Pumpkin Pie might just be my absolute favorite reason why - oh yeah and boots;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your fireplace. Have you ever had pumpkin pie cheesecake? I die. :)

    ReplyDelete