Social Icons

I'm Sorry

I am sorry for not being around the last week or two.  Nothing personal, I just haven't been into blogging.  Call it writers block, call it nothing to talk about, call it I needed a break. Whatever it was I'm back and I'm sorry.

So, what has been going on since my last post?? Not much.  I have been very good about exercising every day but the weekends and still I'm not seeing results.  At least not in the mirror.  I have noticed other changes, though, and those were just as important at the slimming down so I'm keeping at it.  What other changes?  Well, I haven't had any of my stomach issues since I can't remember when.  I'm not at all tired during the day, and haven't felt the need for a mid-day nap in quite some time.  Also, my anxiety attacks have stopped.  The true test for those will come next week when I leave for a long weekend with a few of my friends.  In the mean time I am enjoying feeling good!  I also love that I have energy!  I actually get up and play ball with the boys now!  And push them on their swings! Since having Aiden I haven't felt like doing any of that.  Exercise has been a great thing for me.  I guess I need to take a good look at my diet to start seeing results in the weight area.  Boo!

School is winding down for Aiden.  I can't believe he's almost done with Kindergarten!  Then he starts into the number grades, and I'm sure those will tick off quicker than I'd like.  Brennan starts preschool next year, oh boy.  Glad it's only 2 days a week.  But they are full days (we live in such a small community that no one works in town so it's hard for parents to get their kids mid-day, thus the full day of preschool).  I am looking forward to having those days to volunteer at school and at our church retail store.  And maybe some mommy time???  I might actually get a massage sometime!

I owe you a few recipes.  I have pics taken of a couple recipes so I'll work on getting one of those posted tomorrow.  I also made a cute birthday card for Aiden's buddy so I'll post that soon. 

I hope you can forgive me, I'll be better about posting again. :)

Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!