Social Icons

A Big Day

Today is a big day for my family, especially for my husband.  Today he is taking the PE exam to become a licensed engineer.  That man has studied his butt off!  He has buried himself in his books (and our basement) every day for 2 months, a few times a week the month or so before that.  And today, April 13th, FRIDAY THE 13TH, is his test day.  This is a 2 part test, one part in the morning and the other in the afternoon.  He called me at 11:30, 30 minutes before the morning session was to be over, to tell me he finished in 2 1/2 hrs and it wasn't too bad.  Phew.  Now for the afternoon session, which will be more difficult than the morning.  But I know he can do this, I know he will pass this test!  He deserves it!  I am so proud of him.

Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!