Social Icons

New Year’s Resolutions 2015

 

I don’t normally make NY’s resolutions, mainly because they so often get broken and that makes me feel like a loser.  This year, however, I have made a very long list of things I’d like to accomplish and improve.  I feel like I have lost ‘me’ over the past few years and am ready to bring ‘me’ back.

I have a notebook where I have written down my goals and plans hoping that will help me remember my ideas and keep me on track and motivated to keep going. 

Here are just a few of my goals and resolutions for 2015.

  • read at least 1 book a month. This doesn’t seem like a big deal but for someone who used to read 4, 5, 6 or more books a month and who now reads ZERO books a month, this is a slow start to get back into the swing of things.
  • complete 3 scrapbook pages every month. Again, doesn’t sound like a big deal but it’s been over 2 years since I’ve last scrapped so I’m trying to set a goal that is attainable. Plus there’s that whole thing of finding time to get these completed.
  • exercise 4 x’s per week
  • drink more water, less pop
  • implement a weekly cleaning schedule
  • try one new recipe every week

I’m hoping by the end of 2015 I feel more like myself again and am feeling like I have accomplished what I set out to do. 

So, any good book recommendations for me?  Tell me one of your resolutions/goals for 2015.

 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I have so many different goals for the year, changes I need to make... I'm not sure if they're resolutions or more permanent changes to live the life I want to live. Either way, the new year is a great time to re-invest in those goals. One of my most important ones is to love people more and be kinder... it's not an easy one but I want to be nicer in general and kinder to even the people who aren't my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals.
    one of my favorite ways to make sure I see my goals through is to physically write them down and put them somewhere you will see it each day. I put mine in my daily planner :) helps jog my memory about what I want to accomplish :)

    I really need to make a cleaning schedule as well :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so far behind on blogs :( I just read back at some of your posts and I'm so sorry about the baby......I feel like a crummy blog friend for being so far behind. I haven't been on here much since November, how lame!!!! I hope to get into a cleaning and workout routine as well, here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals. I need a set cleaning schedule instead of rush around when people are coming over. Share your new recipes :-) I love trying new stuff.

    ReplyDelete