Social Icons

Friday Favorites

 

I have 2 Friday Favorites for you this week.

First up, a new TV show that I really like!  It’s on VH1 on Wednesday night at 9c called ‘Hindsight’.  It’s just getting started so there’s time for you to watch the 3 episodes that have already aired online then start watching it weekly.  Basically, the main character goes back in time to the 90’s and makes different decisions based on how she knows her life turns out and in turn changes the course of her life.  It’s a trip, that’s for sure!  For instance, the 90’s music that’s playing.  And last night? She wore a black choker with a peace symbol charm on it.  Totally 90’s!  Weird, ha ha!  You need to check it out!

Second up: Gilmore Girls.  It’s on Netflix and I am (sadly) watching it for the first time ever.  I have seen a handful of episodes from later seasons but honestly don’t know the whole gist of it so have decided to start watching it.  I knocked out the first 3 episodes yesterday and think I will love it like everyone else did. Does.  Whatever. I like it.

So, what’s everyone doing this weekend?  We have very few plans, a good thing!  Aiden has basketball tomorrow morning and that’s the extent of it. 

What are your Friday Favorites?

 

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I wonder if I could get Hindsight on Hulu or Netflix.. sounds like a fun show and something I would watch. I was never into Gilmore Girls, but I never watched from the beginning either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to LOVE watching Gilmore Girls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to watch Gilmore Girls. Maybe that will be my summer show? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hindsight sounds like a good show. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Gillmore Girls!! I was so sad when that show ended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I just started recording Hindsight this weekend! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete