Social Icons

‘Tis the Season!

 

‘Tis the Season for school Christmas programs!

IMG_1675IMG_1683

 

‘Tis the season for adorable little boys getting all dressed up! (OMG, my heart sang when I saw this awesome pic I captured of my guys! <3 )

IMG_1670

‘Tis the season for nasty colds, influenza A and croup (had by Aiden and Brennan, Andy, and Tate in that order).

‘Tis the season for having babies!  My sweet cousin had baby “Mighty” Max Wednesday morning and my dear friend, Nici, had baby Kellen yesterday!  Welcome to the world little boys!

‘Tis the season for Andy’s birthday, which is Monday, and I can’t wait to spoil him rotten!  I already tried giving him his presents, twice, but he’s so good he refused both times!

‘Tis the season for Dynamite.  I’ll do a wrap up of all his hiding spots after Christmas.

IMG_1662

‘Tis the season for wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!  And Happy Hanukah to all you Jewish readers (are there any? Mazeltov (sp?) if there are!)!!!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. That picture of the boys!!!! Melt my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of the boys is AMAZING!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas Programs. Sadly Carter's school doesn't do them after Kindergarten, probably because there is 300 in his one grade alone. That picture of your boys is a good one. I can't wait to see where Dynamite has been hiding... we aren't an Elf family but I love watching what others do with him. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of the three boys all cheesing is PRICELESS!!!
    Happy Birthday to Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that picture is absolutely a framer!!

    ReplyDelete