Social Icons

Cookie Swap Recipe

Ugh, this pregnancy brain is going to be the death of me!!!  I totally forgot about Mean Ang’s cookie swap link up today!!! Duh!!!

Mean Ang

So, I am sharing with you one of the easiest recipes ever but it is by far my most favorite Christmas cookie/candy EVER!!!  Don’t knock it til you try it!!

Haystacks

1 pkg Chow Mein Noodles

1/2 pkg Almond Bark

1/2 pkg Milk Chocolate Chips

Melt the bark and choc chips in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. Start with 60 seconds, stir, then another 30 seconds followed by a stir until it is all melted.  Stir in the chow mein noodles until well coated by the chocolate mixture.  Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper.  Let cool/harden and then enjoy!!!

Guess which newly minted gestational diabetic has an entire container full of these delicious goodies who doesn’t get to enjoy anymore this season?  THIS GIRL!  Dang.

Thanks, Ang!!!  Can’t wait to read the other recipes!!!

6 comments:

  1. I forgive you! LOL. My mom used to make something like this when we were little but called them something else. Either way, super yummy! Thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom made these all the time growing up. LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about having gestational diabetes!!! I never actually had it. I had to watch my diet carefully for a month. Then, I took the 3 hour test a second time. I guess because I had been so careful I passed it without further dietary restrictions. It made me be more careful the rest of the pregnancy though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAYSTACKS!!!!! I could not remember the name for those cookies for the life of me the other day. you just saved my brain and jeremys poor ears.

    ReplyDelete