Social Icons

End Of An Era

 

Today is Brennan’s last day of preschool. Big sad face.  He is so darn excited to be a Kindergartner now which helps me deal with the fact that he’s growing up so fast.  Here are ‘before’ and ‘after’ pics of Brennan in his preschool career.

IMG_1220

IMG_0999

       August 2012                                                                        May 2014

Wow, he sure has changed!  He’s such a big boy now!  To think, he was so excited for Preschool 2 years ago that he walked around wearing his back pack for days before his first day!  He even wore it to the bathroom!

IMG_1221

Ha ha!  What a cutie patootie! (He will kill me someday for showing that!)  Now he’s so excited for Kindergarten it’s all he talks about.  How things do change.  I’m happy he’s so excited for school, he loves going to play with his friends.  He’s excited to start going every day in the Fall.

At 3:30 this afternoon let Summer vacation begin for Brenner Joe!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. My mom is a preschool teacher and LOVES watching the kids grow over there two years at the center where she works. Yeah for summer vacation!!! Why can't adults get the summer off too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toilet picture is fantastic! He has changed dramatically! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is my guys last full day. I took his before and after this morning because his dad will have him for his first official day of school which is tomorrow. I looked at it and the changes just surprise me. I guess it's because I am with him everyday. Each passing year makes me sad. It means one year closer to them not wanting to hang with me. Enjoy Summer Vaca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! He certainly has grown a lot over the last year! Yay for summer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's crazy how much Brennan has changed in the last nine months!
    Woohoo for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word. That last picture. He is going to kill you one day. I love that you took the pictures by the siding. You can really tell how much he's grown. Beginning, 10.5 pieces and end 11.5 pieces.

    ReplyDelete