Social Icons

Time For A Change

Dear Grandma,

I need to lose weight!  This is getting ridiculous and I'm about to the point where I don't want to see myself in the mirror anymore.  I'm embarrassed that I let myself get this far.  I know I don't eat enough fruit and vegetables, but I don't eat an overabundance of bad stuff either.  I'm really a bird when it comes to eating so how in the world did I get like this??  Oh yea, pop.  Now I remember my previous post.  Bummer, I DID do this to myself.  :( 

No, I'm not active enough.  If I could get my lazy self up out of this chair while Brennan is napping and actually pop in that dusty Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD I'd probably start to feel a little more energy and have more of that energy to keep moving after it's over and get some things done around here.  It's a vicious cycle. 

Our local Y is offering a Zumba class, which actually started last week but isn't too late to sign up for.  It's 2 nights a week, I want to do it but our schedule this week is so crazy I feel guilty adding 2 more busy nights to it.  Ugh, what to do, what to do?

I'm going to shut off the computer, turn the music channel on and get up.  It might not by a workout DVD but not sitting on my duff is a small start.

Love,
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!