Social Icons

I Am Thankful For…

It is hard for me to believe that 2 weeks from tonight my family will be sitting down together for a Thanksgiving meal.  2 WEEKS!!!  How nuts is that?!?  For as long as I can remember we have had a Thanksgiving meal on the Wednesday night before the actual day of T.giving.  My dad wanted our little family of 4 to have our own meal together but didn’t want 2 big meals in one day, so we did it the night before.  That tradition has continued to stick since we grew up, moved out and got married. 

So, 2 weeks!!!  I can hardly believe it!  I have to share how cute my little Brenner-man is.  When you ask him what happens on Thanksgiving he says “You watch football.”  I have no idea where he heard that, although we do watch football after our big dinner.  I have finally gotten him to add “eat turkey and watch the parade” to his list. Silly boy!

Everyone on Facebook is posting what they are thankful for every day.  I have no jumped on the bandwagon this year, mostly because by day 15 it’s getting trickier to come up with new things.  But I thought I’d share a quick list with you just for kicks.

I am thankful for…

  • my husband and his ability to make me laugh every day
  • my Aiden boy, he is such a neat kid and comes up with some of the craziest things to talk about, which makes conversations fun
  • my little Brennie, he’s still young enough to want to give me smooshy kisses and snuggly hugs
  • my health, enuf said
  • having a nice house to call my own
  • extended family
  • all of you!

Peanuts Tgiving

Happy Day, friends!

Erin

3 comments:

  1. I am so ready for some Turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet - I know I can't WAIT for Turkey day. Man I need to get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still in shock that it's actually November! It seems like it was just New Years the other day.

    New follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete