Social Icons

H54F

Holla, it’s Friday!  Wow, this week flew by, didn’t it?!?  I’m glad, because I thought last week drug on and on and on!  I am going to celebrate Friday with a High 5 4 Friday post.  Here’s my list:

  1. I went Christmas shopping yesterday and had a fabulous time spending money. (Hee hee!) 
  2. While shopping I met a good friend at Olive Garden (yum yum yummo!).  We had a great time catching up, chatting and laughing.  Oh, and stuffing our faces!  I ate at least 1 1/2 bowls of their amazing salad.  You know how big those bowls are they bring!  Then I only ate about 1/3 of my entrée so I could bring leftovers home and enjoy them today. 
  3. I am wearing my new leggings today!  I feel like an ass in them, but whatevs.  I’m hoping I look a little trendy.  Here’s the best pic I could get.  Some of you who take outfit pics for your posts need to give me some tips on this, I just couldn’t get a good shot.  I tried 4 different locations in my house.  So here’s the best I could do.  Critique the outfit, please.  I need all the advice and help I can get.2012-11-16_09-03-34_913
  4. Wednesday night the four of us played our Mountain Sports Wii game together.  It was fun seeing who could do the coolest tricks on the ski jump and who could get down the bobsled run the fastest.  (My husband smoked all of us.) 
  5. The best part of this week is coming tomorrow:  My husband is going Christmas shopping for me!!!!!!!  I am sooooooooooo excited!  He takes his mom shopping every year so she can get stuff for his dad and he can get stuff for me.  He always has the funniest stories about their day when he gets home.  They are having to do it early this year, I think the anticipation of seeing those wrapped gifts for over 5 weeks is going to kill me! I CAN’T WAIT!!!

How was your week?  Tell me one of your week’s highlights!

Happy Friday!

Erin

1 comment:

  1. Okay first off - you look GREAT!Love the leggings, the socks, the boots, and that shirt and sweater combo looks FAB with it. For real Erin - you look hawt and your hair is gorgeous.

    I feel like a tool taking pics of myself too - but once you do it for a little while - it is like "meh" - hahaha:) I take pics from above - so I stand with there and put the camera above me - not sure why I do that - but I do.. LOL

    Well what did you ask for - for Christmas or is it a surprise? I got my ring - no presents for me. womp.womp.womp - haha - no I am happy with my ring.

    ReplyDelete