Social Icons

Quick Update // Tate’s Tubes

 

The procedure went well, lasted less than 20 minutes.  We got to the hospital about 6:30, left just before 8:00.  He fell fast asleep in the car as soon as we left.

He didn’t nap all that well in the morning, was a tad fussy.  But in the afternoon he slept from 12:30 to 4:00, which is a long nap for Tate.  He was still a tad fussy in the evening but overall not too bad.

Last night he slept great until 3:30, then was restless the remainder of the night. 

Today, today he is not himself.  Very fussy, very clingy.  Eating well, so that’s good.  I just laid him down for a second nap of the day, hoping he will sleep good, get some decent rest. 

I posted on FB this morning the he felt better *before* his tubes, hoping he is just working out the kinks and he gets back to his normal, happy, cheerful self. 

P.S.  I did very well when they took him yesterday, no tears!  They did a good job of explaining that the gas they give them makes them cry uncontrollably for a bit after they wake up so don’t worry when I hear him crying as they take him into the recovery room.  It took him a little while to calm down from that – he nursed really well right away then started fussing again.  Poor little bugger!

Send good thoughts to my little guy today!

5 comments:

  1. Hoping he turns around soon! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy! Hopefully he's back to himself soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope he is feeling better now!!! Proud of you mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Tate! I hope he gets to feeling back to normal very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Tate is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete