Social Icons

What's On The Menu? Monday -- Ham & Cheddar Cups

Before I get to the recipe, I wanted to tell you that our Mustache and Mullets Party was a hit!  We were a bit bummed because 3 couples backed out at the last minute and one of our best friends and his girlfriend couldn't make it, but the crew we had here was a hoot!  We laughed the entire time and had so much fun.  We had 2 guys here without their gals so when we paired up for the Newlywed game they were a 'couple' and they took it and ran with it.  It was so much fun! 
(That's me on the right, I drew on a mustache w/ eyeliner)
Now for the recipe!

Ham & Cheddar Cups
2 C finely shredded cheddar cheese
2 pkgs (2 1/2 oz) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
3/4 C mayonnaise
1/3 C real bacon bits
3 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tube (12 oz) large refrigerated flaky biscuits

Mix together all the ingredients but the biscuits.  With those, you can peel them apart in layers, so peel them into 3 layers, then put those layers into a mini muffin cup pan (ungreased).  Stuff them full of the cheese mix, bake at 450 degrees for 9-11 min (golden brown, cheese melted).  YUMMO!!! 


They were so super easy and tasted to me like a Loaded Omelet Biscuit at Hardees.  I thought they'd make really easy and yummy breakfast biscuits, just mixed in some scrambled eggs and halve the amt of cheese.  Oh, and I think the next time I make these (Sunday for the Daytona Race!!!! Can't wait!) I'm going to use 3 pkgs of the ham to boost that a bit.  These seriously melted in my mouth.

Have a great afternoon, talk soon!
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!