Social Icons

Finish The Sentence Link Up

Hey there!  Happy Friday to all!  Welcome to my new followers!  I am getting closer to 100 followers, which means my blog will be revamped (hopefully by Hubby Jack, if he’ll have me)! 

Today I am linking of Holly and Jake.

button

They had a bunch of ‘Finish the Sentence’ starters, here are the ones I answered.

3. Typically, I end up regretting.... not doing things I’m afraid of and not having enough confidence.

4. I always ask to leave off the.... onions.

6. My Parents always reminded me... to go outside and get the stink off and to stop worrying so much.

7. Every single day I..... brush my teeth and have a glass of chocolate milk with my breakfast, although that last one is going to change because it starts my day off with too many calories – boo!

8. This one time in College.. I had a guy come in for a haircut and to cut his ‘chops’ off (his overly large sideburns).  I got my little trimmer out to take off the bulk of the chops and found what appeared to be layers of cottage cheese under that hair! Ew!!!!  Note to all men with facial hair – scrub the skin behind it!!!

11. I know all the words to... Bread’s Greatest Hits album.

12. When I grow up... I want to be confident.

13. Sexy time is... sexy.

14. I will never, ever... go bungee jumping.  Forget it! It’s not going to happen!  Maybe I’d jump out of a plane but that cord freaks me out!


We have Brennan’s last birthday party this weekend, otherwise we don’t have any fancy plans.  How about you? What are you doing this weekend?

Talk soon!

Erin

5 comments:

  1. i have chocolate milk every night! I am like a 6 year old. thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed on the onions!!
    P.S. I have a giveaway going on right now and 3 more in the next month! Be sure to stop by and check them out! :)
    wwww.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lawd! I just gagged at the cottage cheese comment - NASTAY!!! I will also NEVER, EVER, bungee jump or do anything close to it! I am just find on my own two feet! ha ha ha ... Have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I love the "get the stink off" comment.
    The cottage cheese moment is SO GROSS! How did you continue cutting his hair? I think I would have thrown in the towel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost 100 followers!!! Yippee!!!! And that is so disgusting about the sideburns trimming!! I think I would have barfed!
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete