Social Icons

Dear Grandma,

I am getting more and more frustrated with Aiden's school.  It seems like they have forgotten that we have not all gone through this school system.  I feel like they should have had a new student orientation before school started so us 'newbies' could ask all the silly questions we wanted.  Everything that's bothered me has been little, but many little things can add to up to one big thing over time and today I about blew my top.  I just want to know the 'routine' so I'm not surprised and made to feel stupid again.

I'm sorry, I had to get that off my chest.  Moving on...

Brennan and I made some amazing Banana Muffins today.  They were your typical banana bread recipe but you made them into muffins and added a crumb coat to the top that put them over the top.  I found the recipe on AllRecipes.com.  It's a great website that has 1000's of recipes, I've used it quite a few times and have never been disappointed.  To get your mouth watering here's a couple pictures:

Now that Bren's napping I'd better go get the kitchen cleaned up from our muffin mess.
Love,
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!