Social Icons

Stranded

Happy Wednesday!  This week is cooking right along - such a busy one for us but all fun stuff!  

Today I'm linking up with Shay and Erica, two of the sweetest bloggers you'll ever follow!  I love this link up idea, I hope you join in on the fun!



So, if I was stranded on an island, three things I would take from my medicine cabinet are...

Sunscreen.  Yes, I keep my sunscreen in my medicine cabinet!  If I'm on an island you know darn well there's going to be a lot of sun and I don't want to get a sunburn, those stink!  And since we're on the topic, here's the sunscreen I use on my face when I'm outside.  It's not greasy at all, almost goes on like a powder its so dry.  I put my makeup over the top and it works great!


Item #2 - Pepto Bismal.  If I'm on a deserted island there won't be any working plumbing, so no toilets.  I don't want to be having "nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea", or however that jingle goes. :)  Poopy tummy on a deserted island?  No thank you!

My last item would be Tylenol.  Every year, the first time I'm outside all afternoon with the sun beating down on my head I get a horrible headache.  Those are no fun, folks!  So I'd want some Tylenol to knock that baby out.  In addition, any ache or pain I get - that Tylenol would come in handy!

What 3 things would you take?

7 comments:

  1. No poopy tummy on the island!!! Haha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on the Pepto- Bismal!

    Liz @ familyoffoley.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike! I'm so glad you keep your sunscreen in the medicine cabinet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no reason for me to post a blog because I would be taking the same three.... except I would add my body sunscreen of choice is Blue Lizzard. That stuff is the bees knees. I am going to have to try your face stuff though. I usually just wear a hat because I can't find anything that doesn't break my face out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunscreen was NoT on my list...I would definitely be looking to borrow some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunscreen...I can't believe I forgot mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to try that sunscreen! I have yet to find one that isn't super greasy!
    I'd totally bring sunscreen, my water proof deodorant (yep, totally keep my pit stick in the medicine cabinet in our bathroom: island - water - sweat - could make for a stinky combo), and Tylenol!

    ReplyDelete